Site specific theatre
Site-specific theatre performances
- 1992.Out of Frames, festival of site-specific theatre in Groningen, installation-performance in the cattle market (Veemarkthallen), in collaboration with designers of the Arts Academy of Berlin.
- 1980. Der Brotladen/The Breadshop by Bertolt Brecht with Schlicksupp teatertrupp, Frankfurt a.M. Germany, in a slaughterhouse, a wharf, tents, abandoned factories, on a clearing in the woods, practically all venues except theaters.
- 1974 and 1975. Landscape theatre, installation- performances along the railway tracks somewhere in The Netherlands, in collaboration with Luc Boyer/Theatre School Amsterdam.
- 1974. “You never see a headline about a breadline today”, a marathon dance performance in the ballroom of the Alhambra Hotel, Bradford (UK), in collaboration with Albert Hunt, Drama Department Bradford College of Art.
- 1972. The building of the Union Pacific Railway, installation-performance in Serpentine Gallery, Hyde Park, London, in collaboration with Albert Hunt/Bradford College of Art.
- New Book! ACTING IN REAL TIME, University of Michigan Press, Spring 2012
- German translation of ACTING IN REAL TIME, SCHIBRI Verlag, Berlin 2012/13
- New Play! A VERY (c) OLD CASE
- ATKA/Theatre School Amsterdam, May-June
- ITW/Tisch Drama Department NYU, Amsterdam, July-August