Theatre Schools and Universities
- 2009-2010: Guest Professor Playwriting, Arts Academy Berlin (UdK), October 2009 - March 2010
2002-2005: Princeton University, Program of Theatre and Dance: workshops real time theatre.
- The Same Sea, based on the novel by Amos Oz , The Atelier Princeton University, 2004
1996-…. New York University, ITW (International Experimental Wing),Summerschool in Amsterdam: workshops acting in real time.
Performance for the Main Stage of the Drama Department of the Tisch School of The Arts:
- Man is Man, by Bertolt Brecht, New York, 2007
1988-…. Theater School Amsterdam: workshops acting in real time and performances.
Acting Department a.o:
- Tonight we improvise, by Luigi Pirandello
- Leah's Wedding, by Judith Herzberg
- Wedding, by Elias Canetti
- Ivanov (1), by Anton Chekhov
- King Lear, by Shakespeare
Directing Department* a.o.:
- Big and Little, by Botho Straus,
- Time and the Room, by Botho Strauss
- Midsummernightsdream, by Shakespeare
- The Cherry Orchard, by Anton Chekhov
- Mr. Puntila and his servant Matti, by Bertolt Brecht,
- Mephisto, by Mnouchkine/Handke Weiss
- Three Sisters, by Anton Chekhov
- Ivanov (2), by Anton Chekhov
*mentor of performances directed by student-directors and performed by professional actors.
- The Threepenny Opera, by Bertolt Brecht, graduation show, Kleine Komedie, Amsterdam, 2004
1979-1989 Theaterschool Maastricht: workshops real time acting and gradation shows, a.o.
- Fear and Misery in the Third Reich, by Bertolt Brecht
- Mephisto, by Ariane Mnouchkine, based on the novel by Klaus Mann
- Of Trojan Women, by Euripides
- Troilus and Cressida, by William Shakespeare
- Leonce and Lena, by Georg Büchner
- Drums in the Night, by Bertolt Brecht.
1974-1979 University of Utrecht: directing- and acting-projects, performances a.o.:
- Figures from Contemporary History, based on the novel The lost Honor of Katharina Blum, by Heinrich Böll
- Marat-Sade, by Peter Weiss,
- Hunger Year (1566)
- 1969-1976 Theaterschool, Directing/Drama teachers Department: dramaturgy and laboratory directing projects, a.o.:
- The Measures Taken, by Bertolt Brecht
- 1968-1971 University of Amsterdam: dramaturgy and theater history